Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Got some hearts that I'll be breaking.

Listening to: Santogold - I'm a Lady
Feeling: Bored


I'll soon be off in search of some platinum blonde hair to create clip-in extensions. I know you can buy them already made, but it's cheaper if you d.i.y.


I'm afraid I've become very dull. Maybe it's just because I'm not at school and well, Syracuse doesn't offer much for me to do anymore. But I'm concerned that I'm boring, not well-rounded enough. My [current] life can be summed up in a short list:
  • family/pets
  • friends
  • school
  • writing
  • music
  • mary jane
  • art/crafts/sewing
  • movies
  • interior decorating [I get a strange sense of joy from decorating my dorm room]
  • a strong desire/plan to get in shape
  • finding a way to stay in or near NYC
I know I need to read more books, possibly get involved with the radio station at school, travel some, get a job. I'm just nervous that my interests limit me.

No comments: