Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just thinking out loud.

Listening to: Dave Matthews Band - Pig
Feeling:
Surprised that I just stayed up all night

Fact: I'm bored.
Fact: This sometimes results in lists and random thoughts.

I wonder if Kate Nash is recording/releasing anything new in the near future.


I love this video/song. It gives me all kinds of ideas for an art project or two.


things to be grateful for:
-lacking any sort of schedule
[I'm sleeping until I feel like it tomorrow]
-Bayside, T.I., Lady GaGa, the Velvet Underground, Pink, Guster, the Ting Tings, Lil' Wayne, Jenny Lewis, Beyonce, MGMT, the Kills, Jack's Mannequin, Kevin Rudolf, Gym Class Heroes, Santogold, The Academy Is..., Britney Spears & Fall Out Boy
[aka my current playlist]
-a cutie-pie niece that is finally starting to remember me
[despite only seeing me once or twice every few months- she calls me Nay Nay]
-ideas, ideas, ideas
-Hydrocodone
[no worries babies, I have an Rx from the surgery]
-all of the cool crafty shit I have at my disposal here
[supplies for sewing, painting, drawing, knitting, collage, etc]
-finding out how happy Jon is making Joslyn
[I don't think I've ever been this excited about
someone else's love life before]
-the great conversation I had with my older brother today
[it's decided, I'm definitely going to grad school after Purchase]
-knowing I still have a couple more Christmas presents heading my way
[presents always rule]
-knowing a new semester at Purchase awaits me
[I'm really beginning to identify myself more with Purchase, less with the 315]


Carey Hart, what a fox.

things that currently suck:
-lacking any sort of schedule
[love it/hate it]
-the nose
-the amount of time I actually spend alone here in CNY
[20 out of 24 hrs=lame]
-the probability that I'm being ignored by at least 2 dudes
[fuck 'emmm]
-when people that used to talk mad shit about each other suddenly become bffs
[I know things change, but sometimes it just seems odd]
-total boredom
-no sex
[no explanation necessary]
-ice
[I'm clumsy enough as it is, thanks]
-losing touch with old friends
[yeah, yeah, shit happens- it's still a bummer]
-no flow
[I know what really matters in life. doesn't mean I don't miss having money to spend]
-self-esteem that's decent one day, shitty the next
[one of the perks of being a chick. or ya know, not.]


...And now, to bed!
I have to at least try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

J-House said...

Aw you're adorable adding me in there!
I can't wait to see you this semester, I know we've stated how we are going to work on ourselves but I truly think that this semester is going to be good for the both of us. Keep your chin up my love, life deals us shitty cards every once in a while but we don't always have to bet on them, if youre catching my drift. Call me this weekend or whenever you need to talk, i still feel awful for not responding right away, i feel like such a bad friend. I love you boo.