Sunday, January 4, 2009

Close your eyes and dream.

Listening to: Norah Jones - Rosie's Lullaby
Feeling: Sleepy

I spent the entire day sleeping and cuddling with the puppies. My whole head feels swollen and I'm semi-permanently dizzy. However, I woke up to my mother telling me that her and my dad got me a gift. She then placed this guy in my arms:I'm not a huge fan of agriculture or farming, but come on- who could resist a giant stuffed cow? It's head is bigger than my own and is so soft and floppy. He just needs a name now, any suggestions? My parents have been so sweet to me this whole time, especially my mom who knows that I love to be babied when I'm sick. She's cooked me special foods, bought me extra-soft tissues and even got me a humidifier. I'm so lucky I have them to take care of me.


I'm in the process of watching "The Spiderwick Chronicles" online, though once again, it's taking forever to load. I watched "1408" with the rents earlier. It sucked. Not even John Cusack could save that movie.
Stumbled across some Jim Sturgess pictures. Ugh, he makes my teeth hurt. So good-looking.

1 comment:

Dominique L said...

Jim Sturgess is a really great in 21 AND amazingly sweet and a definite hot sex bomb in The Other Boeyln Girl (although he's role was just a small one)


:D ah