Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

Listening to: MGMT - Time to Pretend
Feeling: Happy//Anxious


My parents are taking forever finishing up with the farm before we leave, so I checked my grades one last time. I was pretty stoked to find that I got a 3.2 this semester!
  • Fiction I: A
  • Surrealism & Its Legacy: B
    [which I'm very proud of, since it was extremely dense and subjective at times!]
  • Intro to Modern Art: B-
    [nothing short of a miracle, seeing as how I didn't study for the mid-term or final exam]
Not bad for a girl that can't seem to focus or retain large bits of information. I just hope that next semester I'll actually feel like I'm working towards a Creative Writing degree, as opposed to reading and discussing books that do not actually have anything to with our writing. But despite that, I am quite pleased at how my grades turned out :]

I won't be online for the next few days because I'll be in Pennsylvania with the family♥
Merry Christmas everyone!
Photobucket
I hope all of you get amazing gifts and enjoy spending time with your loved ones. Be safe & have fun!

No comments: