Monday, December 29, 2008

A re-arranger of the proverbial bookshelf.

Listening to: Ingrid Michaelson - Die Alone
Feeling: Tired

Dear Grandma, thanks for the vintage bling.
Dear Ulta Sales Associate, thanks for the free Smashbox eyeshadow for accidently making me wait.

So I don't feel like re-living all of the details of my vacation down to Pennsylvania, mostly because I'm exhausted, but overall it was a good trip. I'm glad to be home though, it was kind of strange being there after being away for so long. Highlights definitely include: spending quality time with Rolin, awesome home-cooked food, snuggling with Misha, unexpected gifts, and seeing "Marley & Me" with Sheri. It was great seeing her and Mitch, I've missed them. That cousin of mine is becoming quite the gorgeous girl. I love how the little tyke that used to follow me around is the one that turned me onto Smashbox's Jet-Set Waterproof Eyeliner, which I just got today of course.
This week I'm looking forward to hanging out with a few different friends, cleaning my room and just relaxing. I want to get rid of some stuff and I've been in need of some quality "me" time. I might even take a bubble bath. With candles & scented oils! Such a girl.

No comments: